Triple SSS are always looking for match day / event stewards who will be customer-focused and able to deal with people at all levels, to make their visit outstanding and unforgettable.
If you feel that you hold:
- A vibrant personality
- Superior customer focus skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- A team player
- Happy to work outdoors, (in all weathers: sun, rain, or snow)
- Energetic and have a fun / can do attitude to work
- Valid right to work in the UK
As a safety steward/security, you will be the face of Triple SSS and their Clients, you may be responsible but not limited to:
- The safety and security of all persons and equipment in a delegated area.
- Monitoring the actions and movements of customers to ensure the safe and secure operation of the event.
- Aware of operating procedures, site layout and emergency procedures.
- Highly aware of surroundings and ability to spot signs of overcrowding, distressed persons and suspicious behaviour.
- Immediately reporting any hazards or equipment defects you may see before and during course of duty.
Previous experience in stewarding, or customer care would be advantageous, but full training, (USSE, or NVQ level 2 within spectator safety) will be offered, along with other industry specific training to suitable candidates.
Please note: holders of a valid SIA licence are welcome to apply for this position, however, you should not expect to work in a security role just because you hold a valid SIA licence, you will also be require to complete the NVQ spectator safety training course.